Corn and Black Eyed Peas Salsa

By request, I'm re-posting this recipe over here. My absolute FAVORITE salsa recipe. Not spicy-hot, but full of flavor!

(I learned on New Years that black eyed peas are a traditional New Years food. Big news to me! I eat them all year long. Here is one of my favorite ways to eat them:)

1 can corn, drained
1 can black eyed peas, drained
2-3 tomatoes, chopped
fresh cilantro, to taste, chopped (after it's chopped, mine comes out to about 2-3 Tbsp)
1-2 bunches green onion, chopped
2 avacadoes, chopped
Dry Italian dressing, prepared (or about 3/4 to 1 cup bottled dressing)

Combine and serve with tortilla chips. Simple! And extremely tasty!

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites add to kirtsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try out any of these recipes, and if you have any requests! :)