Chicken Nuggets and Buffalo Fries with Honey Mustard Dip


First, the Chicken Nuggets:
This is not a conventional recipe. I just throw things together. So, be brave....It's worth it!!

I cut up a few chicken breasts into bite sized pieces, dip them in a mixture of melted margarine (Maybe 4 Tbls) and a few drops of Worchestershire sauce, and then coat them with a mixture of bread crumbs, cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasonings (I use whatever I have around). I cook the chicken nuggets at 450ºF for 7-9 minutes. The kids love them, and I think they taste a lot better than the nuggets you get at fast food places!


Next, the potatoes:
3-5 medium potatoes, cut into strips
2 Tbls margarine, melted
1/4 tsp ground red pepper

Mix margarine with red pepper; mix with potatoes. Bake at 450º for 30-40 minutes, turning every 10 min.

Honey mustard dip:
1/2 cup mayonaise
4 tsp dijon mustard
1 Tbls honey

Stir and serve cold with fries and nuggets.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites add to kirtsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try out any of these recipes, and if you have any requests! :)